- McLeodZei, founded in 1985 by John McLeod and Bill Zei, specializes
in the representation of professional firms, public and privately held
businesses in connection with their office lease arrangements.
- Our firm specializes in commercial tenant services, developing the right strategy for each client, whether restructuring an in place lease resulting in substantive savings or securing the highest value from relocation.
- All services are performed exclusively by the principals of the firm whose
long background in the development, leasing and finance of office buildings
provides a comprehensive understanding of the task at hand.
- Our firm is widely recognized by major law firms and others in primary markets
throughout the country. Our work is further augmented by seasoned architects
and financial advisors.
- We have represented large clients in many major U.S. markets, including
New York, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Oklahoma City, New Orleans,
Phoenix, San Francisco and Los Angeles among others.
- Earlier this year, McLeodZei formed of a strategic alliance with
TenantBase LLC, a technology based commercial real estate firm. This alliance will help to continue McLeodZei’s long tradition of providing innovative service to its very prominent clientele.
- Celebrating 30 years.
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges
- Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
- Jackson Walker LLP
- Little, Pedersen, Fankhauser LLP
- The Blum Firm PC
- FRILOT LLC
- Krebs | Farley
- Burch & Cracchiolo
- Bryan Cave LLP
- McAfee & Taft
- Lane, Gorman, Trubitt LLP
- Forshey Prostok LLP
- BKD LLC
- Andres Construction Services
- HM Capital Partners
- Park Cities Bank
- McGuire, Craddock & Strother
- Couhig Partners
- Pusateri, Barrios, Guillot & Greenbaum LLC
- Montgomery Barnett
- Simon, Peragine, Smith & Redfearn LLP
- Pugh, Accardo, Haas, Redecker & Carey
- Prudential Connecticut Realty
- Roth Staffing
- Long & Foster Co.
- Profit Recovery Partners
- Republic Editorial
- Coca-Cola Bottling
- Angry Dog